If you’ve been living on Earth in the past couple of decades, you must’ve heard of Samsung. This is one of the biggest electronics brands on the planet. It’s based in South Korea and its yearly revenue makes up to almost one-fifth of this country’s GDP.
The reason why Samsung is such a successful company is pretty simple actually. The story of this brand’s success lies in the fact that the products made by it are really good. Let’s take Samsung electric ranges for example.
They are built to last for a long, long time. In fact, they’ve became synonymous with quality due to the fact that they rarely break.
And even when they do, the manufacturer is obliged to repair them, under the condition that the warranty is still active. Speaking of warranty, Samsung is giving a 1-year warranty on all of its electric ranges.
Surely, quality and durability of products are extremely important, but there’s another reason why people love Samsung electric stoves. This company is a true pioneer when it comes to inventions, so the ranges made by this brand are full of high-tech features that make cooking fun and easy.
Finding the Best Samsung Electric Range
The thing about Samsung products is that they’re all made to serve the users well for ages. On top of that, they also come with all sorts of incredibly useful features. All of this means that if you decide to buy a Samsung electric range, you won’t regret it!
In fact, if you go now to Amazon and buy the first Samsung electric range you see, you will not make a bad decision. That said, it’s still a much better option to take some time in order to find the very best Samsung electric range. After all, such a product will provide you with amazing performances, without wrecking your home budget.
So, which electric range models made by Samsung should you take a closer look at? Here are the top three Samsung electric range reviews you need to check out, as they can help you make the right decision at the end.
An Induction Electric Range with Virtual Flame
The Samsung electric cooktop has LED lights embedded which give an impression that you’re cooking on real flame. If you’re wondering what’s the purpose of this, we gotta tell you that it makes it look really awesome. On top of that, with the virtual flames shining, you will always know when the burners are turned on.
Apart from the virtual flame, this electric range has plenty of other features that will make a big impression on you. Here are some of those!
Features of Samsung NE58H9970WS
- Induction technology – If the reason why you still don’t own an electric range is that you believe gas ranges are faster at heating up, an induction range is what you need to learn more about. Basically, this technology allows you to bring water to boil in a matter of seconds. Apart from having burners that heat-up super-quick, this range also has an oven that can preheat in only a few minutes.
- 3-in-1 oven – There are two separate ovens, each of which can be used separately. The smaller one is perfect when you need to make a dish quickly, as it can preheat from room temperature to 400+ degrees Fahrenheit in just a couple of minutes. Apart from using the ovens separately, you can also use them together when you need to cook large meals. The volume of the entire oven is 5.9 cubic feet.
- Guiding Light control – This electric range comes with a digital dashboard that will guide you through each step of cooking your favorite meal. Apart from providing you with recipes, it will also track the cooking time and help you out with many other things.
- Induction technology – This technology ensures fast cooking. When you need to bring water to boil for a tea, you don’t need to wait for more than a minute or two.
- Samsung double oven electric range – You can bake/roast your meals in the small or the big oven. And if you’re preparing a really large meal (or several meals at once), you can use them both together.
- Extremely easy to use – This range has a digital dashboard that’s basically your virtual cooking assistant. On top of that, it comes with many useful features, such as timer, temperature checker, child lock, and so on. Of course, we mustn’t forget the virtual flame feature, which is probably the most striking thing about this range.
- None – We honestly can’t find a single bad thing about this electric range.
Professional-Grade Range with Flex Duo™ Oven
The second Samsung electric range review deals with Samsung NE59J7850WG, a high-performance product with a number of super-useful features. It can cook meals quickly, not only on the cooktop but in its fast-preheat oven as well.
This range is also packed with features that will make your job much easier. Let’s take a look at some of them!
Features of Samsung NE59J7850WG
- Flex Duo™ oven system – There are basically two ovens, a small and a large one, each of which can be used independently. The small one is perfect for quickly baking or roasting small meals, as its preheat time is only a couple of minutes. The two ovens can also be used together, which is very convenient if you need to make large holiday dishes, such as Thanksgiving turkey for instance.
- Cooktop with five burners – The burners are of different sizes, while one of them has adjustable diameter. It allows you to pick the size from 6, 9, or 12 inches. There’s also a heat bridge that connects the two heating areas on the left side of the cooktop. When turned on, it’s ideal for long and narrow cookware.
- Keep Warm feature – If you’re not hungry when the meal is done, you can keep it warm with the help of the Keep Warm feature until you decide to eat it.
- Self-cleaning oven – You don’t have to do the hard job of cleaning the oven; this Samsung electric range will do it for you! You can choose between two cleaning modes, Self-Clean (2-5 hours) or SteamQuick (~20 minutes).
- Full of useful features – Some of the features worth mentioning include the Keep Warm feature, self-cleaner, child protect, timer, and so on.
- Burners with different sizes – There are 5 burners in total, but one of them is actually a 3-in-1 burner which allows you to pick its size.
- Large oven – The oven has two compartments which can be used either separately or together. The total volume of the oven is 5.9 cubic feet.
- A bit pricey – It’s not the cheapest range on the market, but is definitely worth the price.
- Backsplash control – The controls of this range are placed above the backsplash, which may be inconvenient in some cases. For instance, if you’ve placed a big pot onto the cooktop, you may struggle to reach the controls.
A Slide-In Electric Range with Front Control
The fact that this is a slide-in range is a guarantee it will look nice in your kitchen. This design is such that it makes the range look as it were built-in together with other kitchen elements. Apart from looking nice, this electric range is also very good when it comes to its cooking performances, not to mention that it’s extremely convenient to use.
Features of Samsung NE58F9710WS
- Front control – The controls are up-front, so you won’t have problems reaching them, which would be a problem if they were placed further away.
- Intuitive controls – The control dashboard uses a computer that provides you with cooking suggestions and assists you with keeping track of the cooking time, checking the temperature, etc.
- Five cooktop elements – There are five heating elements on the smoothtop, one of which is a 3-in-1 element. There’s also a heat bridge that connects the two elements on the left side of the cooktop.
- Flex Duo oven – There are two compartments in the oven, which can be used either separately or together. If used together, the volume of the oven cavity is 5.8 cubic feet.
- Dual convection oven – There are two fans in the oven which push the hot air towards the meal you’re preparing, thus ensuring it’s cooked evenly.
- Very convenient to use – There’s a front-facing dashboard with easy-to-use controls.
- Packed with useful features – Features like Keep Warm or child protect can make your job in the kitchen much easier.
- Flex Duo oven – You can basically choose between three different oven volumes thanks to this setup.
- Not that easy to clean – The oven door has two glass panels and cleaning between them can be nightmare.