If you’re wondering how to find the best 30" electric range for your kitchen, we’re now going to show you how. The width of 30 inches is basically a standard for regular kitchen stoves, which means that there are lots of them available of the market.
Of course, a big offer is definitely a good thing. However, finding the very best 30 electric range among thousands of different models might be a bit tricky. The good news is that you have us to guide you through the whole process of finding the ideal 30 electric stove for your kitchen!
Here are some conditions that 30 inch electric stoves need to fulfil in order to be called the best:
- They need to be quality-built and durable
- They need have impressive cooking performances
- They need to have several cooktop elements of different sizes and different power ratings
- The best 30 inch electric ranges also need to have a spacious oven
- The stoves need to have intuitive controls so that using them won’t be hard
- They have to come with features that will make cooking fun and easy (e.g. self-clean, child lock, temperature monitor, etc.)
On top of everything, best ranges also need to have a design that’s pleasing on the eye, not to mention that their price mustn’t empty out your pockets. The question that presents itself is how are you supposed to find a product that matches all of these criteria? The answer is: with our help!
We’re now going to show you some 30 inch electric ranges reviews, each of which describes a product that really belongs in your kitchen. So, with no further ado, here are our picks!
One of the Best Electric Ranges You Can Buy in 2019
Not only is Frigidaire FGIS3065PF a leader when it comes to 30 inch electric ranges, but it’s also better than a majority of bigger (and smaller) stoves. Actually, this is one of the best stoves you can find on today’s market, period! To understand why that is the case, you just need to take a look at its features.
Features of Frigidaire FGIS3065PF
- 5-element black ceramic glass cooktop – The element in the middle is designed to keep your dishes warm until the mealtime, which explains why its power is just 100 watts. The other four are much more powerful, the most powerful being the 10-inch right front element with 3,800 watts.
- Induction cooking – Thanks to the fact that this range uses the induction technology, it can heat up its cooktop elements really fast. The 10 element, for instance, can heat up so fast that it can bring water to boil in just over a minute.
- Convection oven – The 4.6 cu. ft. oven has a convection fan at the back, which has the role to circulate the hot air across the dish you’re cooking, thus making sure it gets done evenly.
- Easy front controls – This range can make your job much easier by doing some boring tasks instead of you. For example, with a single press of a button, you can order it to clean the oven on its own.
- Fast boiling – The range uses induction technology which makes its cooktop elements really fast to heat up.
- Front control – The fact that the control panel is up front means that you will be able to reach it easily.
- Convection oven – The dishes you make in the oven are guaranteed to get cooked equally on all sides.
- Plenty of useful modes and options – Some of the features that users appreciate the most include temperature probe, self-cleaner, timer, etc.
- Pricey – Not the cheapest 30 inch electric range available
- Oven size – With 4.6 cubic feet of volume, the oven could’ve been larger
Smoothtop Range with Two Double Elements
Unlike the first item in our 30 inch electric ranges reviews, this one is pretty affordable. In fact, it’s one of the cheapest electric ranges you can find today. But, even if it were several times more expensive, we would still recommend it. Why? Because its features are really impressive!
Features of GE JB655SKSS
- 5-element smoothtop – There are five elements on the cooktop with different dimensions and power ratings (80 – 3,100 watts).
- Two double-burners – Two of the cooktop elements are 2-in-1 burners, meaning that you can change their diameters.
- Spacious convection oven – The total volume of the oven is 5.3 cubic feet, which is more than enough room to cook large holiday dishes.
- Different cooktop elements – The cooktop has 5 elements of different sizes and power ratings. Two of those are double-burners, while the one in the center is a “keep warm” element with the power of 80 watts.
- Large oven – The oven is pretty large, with the total volume of 5.3 cu. ft.
- Affordable price – You won’t be able to find many 30 inch electric ranges that are as affordable as GE JB655SKSS.
- Back controls – The controls are placed above the back-guard, so reaching them might not be easy.
A 30-Inch Drop-In Range with Smooth Cooktop
Here’s a 30 inch drop in electric range with black body and black smoothtop. The fact that it’s a drop-in range means that you will need to do some cabinetry work, but we think the efforts will pay off. Once you install it, the range will look nice and provide you with awesome cooking performances.
Features of GE JD630DFWW
- 30 inch drop in electric range smooth top – The smoothtop is black and features four radiant elements, one of which is a double-burner.
- Intuitive controls – The control panel is set up front and offers you all kinds of different modes and cooking options.
- 4.4 cu. ft. self-cleaning oven – The oven cleans itself, so there’s no need for scrubbing it. In fact, your only job is to press the self-clean button.
- Design – It looks nice and due to the fact that it’s a drop-in range, it’s guaranteed to look awesome in your kitchen once you mount it.
- Front control panel – Because the controls are in the front, you won’t have any problems reaching them.
- Oven size – The oven isn’t too spacious